|Southern California Residential Realtor BRE Lic#01388623, Biz Lic #A200262, NRDS ID#205516118
|From the Office of:
South Huntington Beach Office
|Star Real Estate
|My mission is to earn a position as your trusted real estate resource. First time buyers or experienced investors, put my ethics, professionalism and communication skills to work for you. Let me minimize the stress of your real estate transaction and thoroughly discuss all the procedures and options available so you can make the decision which is best for you.
Home sellers, use my knowledge as an Accredited Staging Professional to ensure your house goes on the market professionally staged so as to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers.
Seniors let me sit down with you to discuss all the options of your situation. As an accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist, my understanding of your special needs and wants is available to assist you in considering all your options before making any decision. As a Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource I am an information and referral source for distressed home owners, directing you to the legal and financial professionals you need to consult for advice.
Satisfied clients are the most precious resource in my business. The highest compliment a client can give is to refer someone to me. If you are consideirng a real estate profesional, please give me an opportunity to earn your business. You'll receive service that is second to none and I'm confident you'll be happy with your decision to put me to work for you.
I grew up on 52,000 acre sheep station in south western Queensland,
400 miles inland from the coast. (Not remote enough to be called
"the outback" but remote enough to be called "the bush").
We were fourteen
miles from the nearest neighbor and 39 miles from the nearest town, a
tiny little one-horse place called Dirranbandi (an Australian
- Primary education with a
private live-in governess due to the remote location.
- Private boarding
school, New England Girls' School, (300 miles from home) until
graduated high school.
- St Louis University
Extension, Madrid Spain
- AA, Orange Coast
College, Costa Mesa, California
- BS, with a major in
Entrepreneurship, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
|Places I've lived
- Queensland, Australia
- Armidale, Australia (boarding
- Brisbane, Australia - 2 years
- Melbourne, Australia - 3 and half
- Sydney, Australia - 2 years
- Sacramento, California - 2 years
- Taipei, Taiwan - 4 years
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 3 years
- Costa Mesa, California - 2 years
- Madrid, Spain - 2 years
- Huntington Beach, California - 22
- One son, Miles who lives in Irvine,
- One sister living in Sydney,
- One sister living in Brisbane,
- My father came from family of 7,
my mother from a family of 4 so I have lots of cousins, nephews, nieces, etc -
most are now in Australia but many lived for periods of time in England,
Scotland, The Hague, Johannesburg, Indonesia, New York, Boston, Oman,
- Office work in Australia for a
legal firm and an architectural firm
- Domestic flight attendant -
- International flight attendant -
- Office work for a California for
legal firm and public TV station.
- Tour and Travel assistant, Marriott
- Incentive Travel coordinator,
Marriott National Sales Office, Los Angeles
- Customer Services Manager, United
- Manager, Data Storage Centers (a
record storage facility)
- International tour guide
||Adventures & Traveling
- Visited Hong Kong, Singapore,
Tokyo, Mauritius, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Cairo, Athens, Rome, Zurich,
Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, New Zealand, Tasmania, Beijing,
Berlin, Karachi, Teheran, Bahrain, Cocos Island, New Guinea, Fiji,
- White water rafting - American
River and Kern River, California
- Hang gliding - Big Bear, California
- Snorkeling - Great Barrier Reef,
Australia and British Virgin Islands.
- Snow skiing - Gstaad, Switzerland
and Mammoth Mountain, CA
- Climbed Uluru (Ayers Rock)in
- Did 3-day Avon Breast Cancer walk
from Santa Barbara to Malibu
- Did Bridgeclimb over Sydney Harbor Bridge.
- Visiting art galleries
- Going on historic homes/garden
- Going out to dinner
||Clubs and Associations